- HuxLogReport generates PDF reports from Red Curtain and SpotOn log files.
All stacks are on a single page.
- Quoter is a stack that shows a single quote from an entered list of quotes.
- Animate is a stack that animates its contents.
- Valign is a stack to vertically align text next to an image.
- Filelist is a stack to show a list of files in a folder.
- Vstacksalign vertically aligns two stacks.
- HuxVORecord is custom voice over booth recording software for standalone voice booth operation.
Older software for legacy platforms is archived in cumulus materia.
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Compatibility means deliberately repeating other people’s mistakes.
It’s a curious thing about our industry: not only do we not learn from our mistakes, we also don’t learn from our successes.
Incorrect documentation is often worse than no documentation.
The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late.
Any code of your own that you haven't looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else.
Variables won't; constants aren't.
C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.
A program that produces incorrect results twice as fast is infinitely slower.