- writing a music track with purpose and timeframe for completion
- coding my voice over recording application
- working on a large local production to keep me afloat
- continually reevaluating my life to have more time for the people in my life and for the things I enjoy
- keeping fit playing racquetball 2 to 3 hours/week
Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.
It is hard to read a newspaper or watch a television newscast without encountering someone who has come up with a new 'solution' to society's 'problems.'
In a live performance, it's a collaboration with the audience; you ride the ebb and flow of the crowd's energy. On television, you don't have that.
It's a dialogue, not a monologue, and some people don't understand that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television.
Amy Jo Martin
I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
Every movie I've been in has ended up on television.