- coding my voice over recording application
- helping my son learn python as he started University this year
- writing music (3 tracks currently on the go)
- working on televised sport mostly to pay my bills
- reevaluating my life since 2020 to have more time for the people in my life and for the things I enjoy
Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.
It is hard to read a newspaper or watch a television newscast without encountering someone who has come up with a new 'solution' to society's 'problems.'
In a live performance, it's a collaboration with the audience; you ride the ebb and flow of the crowd's energy. On television, you don't have that.
It's a dialogue, not a monologue, and some people don't understand that. Social media is more like a telephone than a television.
Amy Jo Martin
I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
Every movie I've been in has ended up on television.